Pages

Donors Choose

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

As your kids may tell you, we spend about 15% of our day at our seats and the other 85% on the floor! The kids have used my well-worn threadbare mismatched carpets without complaint BUT the time has come to put in a special request - a new classroom rug!



Please visit our donation page and feel free to donate any amount you can - all are accepted and GREATLY appreciated!
 
 
 
Here is the rug our class is hoping for:


No comments:

Post a Comment